This summer, Mercure Danang and Sun World Bana Hills invite you to join the vibrant festivals with endless fun days all day and night. As the exclusive hotel on Bana Hills, Mercure Danang offers you a fulfulling vacation, and extra time to live the moment to the fullest.
With countless attractions and festival activities taking place every day at Sun World Bana Hills, it is challenging to arrange time and enjoy each of them, and still keep yourself moments of lightness and relaxation. In this article, let’s plan a perfect, vibrant and refreshing vacation in this magical land with us!
The first day:
- Travel to Sun World Bana Hills by world-record cable car
- Check-in at Mercure Danang
- Watch the mini-show “Chasing the Sun” at Sun Castle
- Take the Funicular No. 2 to Moon Castle, visit 4D Moon Junction Theatre to immerse yourself in the multi-sensory experiences
- Visit the Rosa Garden, enjoy live music at Rosa Sky Cafe in the sunset
- Have dinner at La Crique buffet restaurant – Hôtel de Paris with a variety of culinary choice
- Visit Bar La Taverne – Hôtel de Paris, and enjoy cold beers, or many exquisite cocktails
- Return to your room and rest at Mercure Danang’s Gothic buildings
The second day:
- At 6:30, take the first cable car to visit the Golden Bridge and watch the sunrise from the height of 1,487m
- Enjoy buffet breakfast at La Côte D’Azur restaurant – Hôtel de Nice building
- Check-out at 10:00
- Go to Fantasy Park – an indoor amusement park that opens up an attractive world of entertainment with The Wheel, Free Falling Waterfall
- Lunch with the only à la Carte menu at L’Étable restaurant – Hôtel de Marseille
- Visit the nearly 100-year-old Debay Cellar, enjoy a glass of fragrant wine
- Move to Le Jardin Garden with 9 poetic and romantic flower gardens
- Take the cable car to the foot of Ba Na mountain, return to the city. Da Nang and the end of the vacation
To ensure the memorable and fulfilled Ba Na discovery journey, Mercure Danang has prepared tourist maps, leaflets introducing the schedule of art performances, and locations of restaurants and bars, and lounge here. Get ready for a trip to the magical land of festivals, away from the heat of summer as you stay in the airy feeling of Ba Na!
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings.